I’ve been following Nikkie for quite some time now and she is such an inspiration to me in regards of loving myself and never giving up, so when her collaboration with Too Faced was announced I decided I needed to have it!
Today she uploaded her video revealing all that this set includes and I break it down here for you!
As you can tell from her video the idea she had was to come up with a ‘I need to travel and I want to take just one thing’ palette that includes 9 new eye shadows:
Ivy, Sugar Coated, Frosted Yum, Irresistible, Painkiller, Makeup & Chill, Mystic Hour, Wham Bam and Wanted.
We owe Mystic Hour to her boyfriend Rick who during the meeting where they were brainstorming mentioned she should have a kinda blue- greenish one and then Wham Bam is a beautiful shade of purple that was finally as the sixth colour they came up with!
The set also includes two shades of Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush (I Will Always Love You and Justify My Love, which are $26 each) a highlighter in Champagne Truffle and the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
To make this set even better we get:
- Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara in a limited edition PURPLE shade!
- Full size Sketch Marker Liquid Art Liner in Deep Black
- Deluxe glittering Glamour Dust in Blue Angel
- Deluxe Shadow Insurance 24-Hour Eye Primer
Let’s talk about the money, money, money!
- Total price for nine eye shadows, two blushes, one bronzer, one highlighter, one glitter, one limited edition mascara, one eyeliner and one primer is: $56.00
- If you were to get a few of those things separately you’d have to spend at least $115!
- When is this awesome collaboration going to be launched? August 15th 2016
- South East Asia – launch: August 18th 2016
- Debenhams (UK) – launch: August 28th 2016
- Sephora Europe – launch: September 1st 2016
- Mecca Australia – launch: September 27th
- Where can you get it?
– Sephora + Sephora Canada
What are your thoughts? Will you be getting it?
Until our next trip together!